Updated 22 September, 2018
If you encounter problems, please visit my Mirror Site, or contact me if the problems persist.
One Day Meditation Retreat
Saturday 29th September 2018
The schedule is 7:00 am to 7:00 pm. If you cannot get here until 8:00 or 9:00 am, that’s fine, but please send me an email to let me know that you intend to come, as I have limited space.
If you have no previous experience of the Mahāsi meditation method, please read the short booklets recommended on the Retreats Page.
Download this PDF (1.52 Mbytes) to make your own calendar. It shows the observance days (uposatha), one-day retreats, and sunrise times at the beginning of each month.
- The Buddhist year is currently 2562. The Buddhist Year of 2,563 begins on the Full-moon day of Vesākha in May 2019.
- First light, the earliest time to offer almsfood, is approximately one hour before sunrise.
- British Summer Time (BST) changes to Greenwich Time (GMT) at 1:00am on Sun, 28th October, 2018.
- Bookmark the mirror site in case my free web-hosting is offline.
(Most Recent First)
- Updated archives on the Home Page (17-9-2018)
- Updated e-pub and mobi versions of Buddhist Meditation and its Forty Subjects, Mahāsi Abroad, A Discourse on the Wheel of Dhamma, A Discourse on Dependent Origination, Practical Vipassanā Meditation Exercises, Brahmavihāra Dhamma, Satipaṭṭhāna Vipassanā, Fundamentals of Insight Meditation, A Discourse on the Hemavata Sutta, A Discourse on the Mālukyaputta Sutta, Practical Insight Meditation, Practical Vipassanā Meditation Exercises, Satipaṭṭhāna Vipassanā, and An Introduction to Buddhism (17-9-2018)
Please let me know if you find any errors. I can only fix what I know about.