1. Senaka.– A minister of King Vedeha. See the Umaṅga Jātaka, a large portion of which is devoted to the battle of wits between Senaka and Mahosadha. Senaka once killed a courtesan in order to take her ornaments (J.vi.382). He is identified with Saccaka. J.vi.478.
2. Senaka.– The Bodhisatta, born as a brahmin; he was the minister of Janaka, king of Bārāṇasī. See the Sattubhasta Jātaka.
3. Senaka.– The Bodhisatta, born as a brahmin; he was the minister of Madda, king of Bārāṇasī. See the Paṇṇaka Jātaka.
4. Senaka.– King of Bārāṇasī. See the Kharaputta Jātaka.
6. Senaka Thera.– He was born in a brahmin family as the son of Uruvela-